Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My future ???

I am such a indecisive person. I plan for everything in my life but I just can not decide what to do right now. I am one year and one month away from getting my associates degree; on one hand I would like to continue on and get my Bachelors possibly taking the CPA exam or CMA exam. On the other I just want to start making more money not spending it on school and have a family. We mutual agreed to stop TTC but if I get pg we both would be ecstatic. I wish I had that crystal ball that allowed me to see the future so I could make the decision that would benefit me and my family the most. If I finish school where I began (in a different program) I would finish in 2-3 years and cost $1080 per class plus books. If I go to the State School which has one of the best accounting programs it will take me 4-5 years because they do not accept many of my credits from the community college. I think it would cost the same regardless of what school I end up at it is just about how much time I would be spending. I am young yet so I know I have my whole life ahead of me but I the family, career, and financial security that takes people a life time now. TJ would like to see me go for my bachelors and I would like to become a CFO one day but where does family fall? I am fighting to balance school, work, and home now. If I continue on to a get a great career will I have time for a family or will I have to have someone else raise my family for me? I can not decide what is more important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment