Monday, May 3, 2010

forever

I have not posted in forever I guess I did not have much to say for a long time. I have finally got rid of my second job that just got me upset and interfered with my relationships w/ my DH and family. I no longer have to see everyone that is pregnant every weekend! I have been busy getting my house cleaned and getting my garden cleaned out of weeds. I have found even though I have less money I am so much happier! DH and I have been getting along again, it has been so long! TTC put me on a roller coaster of emotions that he did not understand. Now that we are just living rather scheduling BDing. DH has been different since we found out about his abnornal swimmers and just is getting back to normal. I thought of going back on BCP to just help w/ cramps and fully get back to "normal". DH said that if that is what I wanted to do he would be happy to have his wife back.

No comments:

Post a Comment